Pengaruh Persepsi Atas Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru dan Fasilitas Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar IPS Siswa (Survey Pada Sekolah Dasar Negeri di Kabupaten Lebak Provinsi Banten)

  • Rian Fauzi STKIP Setiabudhi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of perceptions on teacher pedagogical competence on student social studies achievement. Knowing the effect of learning facilities on student social studies achievement. Furthermore, the effect of perceptions on teacher pedagogical competence and learning facilities together on student social studies achievement. The research method used was a survey method, a random sample of 100 students was selected. Data collection was carried out by interviewing techniques, direct observation and by distributing questionnaires and learning outcomes tests. Data analysis using descriptive statistical methods, correlation of person data, coefficient of determination and regression analysis. Based on the results of research using multiple linear regression analysis, the following equation is obtained: Y = 54.456 + 0.087 X1 + 0.480 X2. So it can be interpreted that the influence of the variable Perception on teacher pedagogic competence (X1) is 54.4% and the influence of the learning facilities variable (X2) is 8.7%. From these calculations it can be seen that the effect of perceptions on teacher competence is greater than the learning facilities. Then from the calculation of determination obtained R square or determination coefficient of 0.078 means that learning achievement can be explained by perceptions of teacher pedagogical competence and learning facilities by 7.8% and the remaining 92.2% is explained by other variables outside the equation. The conclusion from this study is that the effect of perceptions on teacher pedagogical competence and learning facilities on student social studies achievement is quite significant.

Keywords: Perceptions of Teacher Pedagogic Competence, Learning Facilities, and Student Social Studies Achievement

 

Abstrak

Tujuan Penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh persepsi atas kompetensi pedagogik guru terhadap prestasi belajar IPS siswa. Mengetahui pengaruh fasilitas belajar terhadap prestasi belajar IPS siswa. Selanjutnya pengaruh persepsi atas kompetensi pedagogik guru dan fasilitas belajar secara bersama-sama terhadap prestasi belajar IPS siswa. Metode penelitian yang digunakan menggunakan metode survey sampel dipilih secara random 100 siswa. Pengumpulan data dilaksanakan dengan teknik wawancara, pengamatan langsung dan dengan penyebaran angket serta tes hasil belajar. Analisis data dengan metode statistik deskriptif, korelasi data person, koefisien determinasi dan analisis regresi. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian dengan menggunakan analisis regresi linier berganda diperoleh persamaan sebagai berikut: Y = 54,456 + 0,087 X1 + 0,480 X2. Sehingga dapat diartikan bahwa besarnya pengaruh variabel Persepsi Atas kompetensi pedagogik guru (X1) sebesar 54,4% dan pengaruh variabel fasilitas belajar (X2) sebesar 8,7%. Dari perhitungan tersebut dapat dilihat bahwa pengaruh persepsi atas kompetensi guru lebih besar dari pada fasilitas belajar. Kemudian dari perhitungan determinasi diperoleh R square atau koefisien determinasi sebesar 0,078 artinya bahwa prestasi belajar dapat dijelaskan oleh persepsi atas kompetensi pedagogik guru dan fasilitas belajar sebesar 7,8 % dan sisanya sebesar 92,2 % dijelaskan oleh variabel-variabel lain di luar persamaan. Simpulan dari penelitian ini bahwa pengaruh persepsi atas kompetensi pedagogik guru dan fasilitas belajar terhadap prestasi belajar IPS siswa cukup signifikan.

Kata Kunci : Persepsi Atas Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru, Fasilitas Belajar, dan Prestasi Belajar IPS Siswa

Published
2020-01-06
How to Cite
Fauzi, R. (2020). Pengaruh Persepsi Atas Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru dan Fasilitas Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar IPS Siswa (Survey Pada Sekolah Dasar Negeri di Kabupaten Lebak Provinsi Banten). Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Setiabudhi, 3(2), 78-85. Retrieved from https://stkipsetiabudhi.e-journal.id/jpds/article/view/86

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.